School Counseling Department Home Page
School Counseling Mission Statement
Elm Tree Elementary School Counseling program provides a safe learning environment for all students. Students are encouraged to become the best version of themselves, through social emotional support. Our students develop critical thinking in order to have positive mentoring relationships and resiliency. Our students are unique individuals with unique learning styles. They are motivated and recognized for all of their social and academic achievements. They are socially prepared elementary graduates who will be confident, as they enter middle school and persevere through social and academic challenges.
School Counseling Program Vision
Elm Tree Elementary School counseling Program vision is that all students will:
- Develop social emotional responsibility and social emotional maturity in order to collaborate and adapt to new challenges of academics and education.
- Be successful, become the best version of themselves and supported to be the best leaders for
- Develop critical thinking skills by recognizing and seeking for help when needed in order to develop positive mentoring relationships and resiliency through coping skills for overwhelming barriers to success.
- Will feel motivated by be held accountable, supported and recognized for all of their success and achievements
academically and socially.
- Will successfully graduate elementary school and be actively inspired and socially confident to pursue middle school and enhance their passion for learning.
Planning, Learning and Growing Together!