April 27th, 2023 - Upcoming NYC DOE Middle School Admissions Virtual Event
Dear families and staff of P.S. 211 Elm Tree Elementary School,
We would like to cordially invite you to attend an upcoming Middle School Admissions Virtual Event which will include three different sessions across various dates and times in a number of different languages. Please read below for more information.
Please see below for more information about the event itself along with the schedule/location and any additional information.
P.S. 211 Elm Tree Elementary invites all of our parents and guardians to attend the upcoming NYC DOE Middle School Admissions Virtual Event which will include three different sessions:
- Thursday, April 27th, 2023 beginning at 5:00 PM
- Monday, May 1st, 2023 beginning at 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 2nd, 2023 beginning at 1:00 PM
Each of the three sessions will be hosted in English and will include the same content, however, there will be language interpretation available for various languages during each session. More information can be found below under the “Schedule/Location of Event” section.
The Middle School Admissions Virtual Event is geared towards parents of current fifth-grade students who want to learn more about the middle school application/admissions process or those parents that either missed the middle school application period or want to explore other options.
Please see below for more information related to the schedule/location of this event.
Schedule/Location of Event:
Event Name: NYC DOE Middle School Admissions Virtual Event
Date: Three different sessions with different language interpretation services available:
- Thursday, April 27th, 2023 (English, Bangla, Korean, Spanish)
- Monday, May 1st, 2023 (English, Chinese, Mandarin, Haitian Creole, Urdu)
- Tuesday, May 2nd 2023 (English, French, Russian, Arabic)
Time: Three different sessions with different times:
- Thursday, April 27th, 2023 - 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM
- Monday, May 1st, 2023 - 5:00 PM to 5:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 2nd 2023 - 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM
Location: Virtual Sessions VIA the ZOOM Platform (Please see the “Additional Information” section below for more information)
Parents wishing to join this event will have to follow the steps below:
- Get a ZOOM Passcode: 24 hours before the event, check NYC DOE Website for Middle Schools to get the Zoom passcode you’ll need to join, as well as numbers for interpretation.
- On the day of your desired session: At the event start time, visit bit.ly/MSWaitlistEvent2023 and enter the event passcode. Audio is also available by calling 646-931-3860 and entering conference ID 927 995 370 33#.
Please be advised that a recording of this presentation will be posted on the NYC DOE Website for Middle Schools in early May.
For more information feel free to contact Ms. Gisella Catarine, our school’s Parent Coordinator, at 929-260-0084.